Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors are listed and have agreed to its upload to SportRxiv. Warning: failure to do so will result in the removal from the manuscript from the server and a potential ban from posting future preprints.
- The first, or cover, page includes a statement on whether this is a preprint or postprint.
- An example citation for the manuscript is included on the first, or cover, page.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript meets current reporting standards. (See: https://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/)
- A submission file is in PDF (recommended), Microsoft Word, or HTML file format.
- Where available, the DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text of the manuscript is written in the English language.
Authors retain the copyright to their works. The default setting is CC-BY 4.0
The names and email addresses entered in this server site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this server and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.